Here we are… Still at home, and looks like we might be staying in a while longer. It’s more important now than ever to connect with your team. As we are all completely inundated with emails from our co-workers, family members and every website that you’ve ever entered your email address, Livestreaming and pre-recorded webinars are a great way to catch the attention of your audience.
One Floor Up is working with corporations, college institutions and health professionals to create professional Livestream solutions for internal communications, graduations and even training.
Here are 5 Things You Should Know About Livestreaming:
1. You can have multiple hosts coming from anywhere where there is a WiFi signal.
2. We can add custom graphics, lower thirds and pre-recorded content to support your key messages and your hosts.
3. There are many opportunities to interact with your audience with social streaming, comments, polls and even games!
4. You can cap attendee registration or create a private stream with an invitation-only audience.
5. We recommend at least two rehearsals. We also have developed a training guide to look good on camera! Contact us if you would a copy.
One Floor Up has been Livestreaming and creating polished Webinars for our clients long before COVID-19 was a thing. Let us help you. Call us or email us today with questions or projects. Here is a link to Robyn & Jon’s Livestream about Livestream.
We appreciate all of our clients so much and are sending our good vibes of health and happiness to you all.
The One Floor Up Team