This week we are learning a bit more about our Associate Producer (and organizer of ALL things) Heather Hoglund. Heather just bought a house and took this whole week off to renovate…and we miss her like crazy! I figured to tide everyone over until she’s back next week, I’d let you all in on her answers to our “Getting to know you” questions. Thankfully is was quite easy to glean this info…unlike our last guest!
- How different was your life one year ago? This question made me smile. A year ago I was living on the east coast, working a job I didn’t love and all around burnt out. But life gave me some pretty amazing opportunities, landing me in a place I love (CO), with someone I love and working in a place I absolutely love (OFU!). So yeah, life was pretty different a year ago, but it’s pretty awesome now.
- Where is the most interesting place you’ve been? Budapest
- What’s something you like to do the old-fashioned way? My best friend and I write letters to each other instead of text or email.
- What game or movie universe would you most like to live in? I would definitely want to live at Hogwarts, or aboard the Starship Enterprise.
- What irrational fear do you have? Swimming in water I can’t see the bottom of.
- What would be your spirit animal (and why)? A bear because I like being both social and alone, climbing trees, and I can never pass up the opportunity for a sweet treat!
- What is something you will NEVER do again? I took sailing lessons one time and I was terrified of capsizing the entire time. I would love to go sailing again as long as someone else has the helm!
Thanks so much Heather! I feel you on the swimming fear. What if something grabs my foot?!
Stay tuned for next week when we find out a bit more about another one of our team members.