Hello and a happy Friday to you all! Today we have a very special installment of Getting to Know One Floor Up. Andrew Spain isn’t the biggest fan of this whole Q & A stuff but I convinced him to answer a few questions…but it wasn’t easy! Maybe it’s because of the amazing answers he has to a new set of questions. Without further adieu, let’s hear ’em!
- How different was your life one year ago? My life went from adorable bear crawling to climbing, running and jumping (off things)! (he’s referring to his son who went from an adorable baby to a very mobile toddler in the last year)
- Where is the most interesting place you’ve been? Yellowstone
- What’s something you like to do the old-fashioned way? Order food. No grubhub, uber eats or any of that nonsense. Phone always works better.
- What game or movie universe would you most like to live in? Labrynth
- What irrational fear do you have? Centipedes
- What would be your spirit animal (and why)? Bichon Frise – Just look at it!! (See picture)
- What is something you will NEVER do again? Fill out one of these surveys 🙂
Well, I think it was worth all the harassment it took to get this information, don’t you?!