If you know our team here at One Floor Up, you know we’re a pretty fun bunch of folks. If you don’t know us quite yet, here’s what you should know. We take our jobs seriously but have a lot of fun doing it. We get the job done (and done well) and then we are all great at cutting loose. Even better yet, we all enjoy each others company quite a bit. Not convinced? Check out the video below for hilarious proof.
Today I’m starting a little series so you all can get to know us a bit better, we’re pretty darned fun. Over the next few months I’ll enlighten you on members of staff with a few quick fire Q & A’s.
First up! Blake Sinnock. Blake works on our post-production team (we it call back of the house) where he helps take the footage we take and make it a polished end product. He’s a pretty quiet guy so finding out the answers to these random 10 questions was absolutely fascinating. Here goes!
- If you didn’t have to sleep, what would you do with the extra time? Write a feature film
- What hobby would you get into if time and money weren’t an issue? Sculpture (specifically welding)
- What fictional place would you most like to go? Never Never Land
- What job would you be terrible at? Anything in sales
- When was the last time you climbed a tree? Last summer?
- What is something you think everyone should do at least once in their lives? Travel for a month with your possessions on your back. Or, for social harmony, customer service.
- What is the most annoying habit that other people have? Laughing too hard at their own jokes
- What skill would you like to master? Networking
- What could you give a 40-minute presentation on with no preparation? And make it interesting? I haven’t mastered anything like that yet. Yet.
- What are you interested in that most people haven’t heard of? Infrared photography. It produces some crazy visuals and would be a lot of fun to play with.
Thanks Blake for your candid responses! Stay tuned to our blog for answers to these same questions from other members of our OFU staff!